Skip to main content

राधा की हालत गंभीर | Pyar ka pehla naam radha mohan full episode today |...

Aamir Khan on operating with Amitabh Bachchan: I couldn’t keep in mind my lines

Aamir Khan is going to be next seen in Thugs of Hindostan, wherever he can share screen area with Amitabh Bachchan for the primary time. The film is slated to release on  November 7.


Superstar Aamir Khan says he thinks of himself as a learner United Nations agency features a curious mind.

I see myself as somebody United Nations agency is making an attempt to find out. every film I attempt to do, whether or not I do a movie, do one thing for Paani Foundation or Satyameva Jayate (TV show), it's a journey on behalf of me.”

“I see myself as a learner, somebody United Nations agency has a curious mind. I a student of no matter I'm managing and everything is new American state,” Aamir same here on an occasion on Thursday.


The actor could provide the impression of being an associate organized person, however, Aamir same in the real world, he's chaotic.

“I wander away in my head. once I sit in an exceedingly meeting, it's typically for an associate hour however it goes on for 2 hours approximately. and so I keep in mind there's one thing else I actually have to try to. thus my day becomes longer. I buy lost in my work,” the same at the launch of Vivo’s new smartphone.

Aamir is going to be next seen in Thugs of Hindostan wherever he's sharing the screen area with Amitabh Bachchan for the primary time. The actor same operating with the megastar was a dream return true.

I am a large, vast fan of Mr. Bachchan right along. the primary day of rehearsals after we were sitting and reading scenes along..it was a fanboy moment on behalf of me.

“I couldn’t speak properly, I couldn’t keep in mind my lines, I used to be going everywhere the place. it's been a true joy on behalf of me that each day that I actually have weekday next to him whereas we tend to were shooting,” he said.

The action-adventure film, directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya, is about to arrive in theatres on November 7.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan & Aamir Khan serving Ambani's guests at Isha Ambani's wedding See videos and pics

Reliance owns the country's richest businessman Mukesh Ambani daughter Isha Ambani wedding arrived all major Nami--known personalities in the country world. People liked wedding photos and videos. All the photos are becoming quite viral on social media. In this way, a special video of this wedding has surfaced. In which Superstar Amitabh Bachchan , Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, and Aamir Khan appear to be serving food to the guests. Let us tell you that Bollywood stars are very involved in all the functions of Isha's wedding. Even he got involved with the whole glee in the pre-wedding functions in Udaipur. Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Shah Rukh Khan, and Aamir Khan also joined with his family in these stars. In such a situation, he took an extended part in every ritual of a wedding. The girl became Amitabh and Aamir openly welcomed the guests and founded them serving their favorite food. Now, if such a big star of Bollywood shows such love and respect,

राधा की हालत गंभीर | Pyar ka pehla naam radha mohan full episode today |...

राधा ने खाई जहर वाली खीर 😱😱 | Pyar ka pehla naam radha mohan full episod...